-PADI Openwater - Beginner dive course qualifying you to dive on scuba to a max depth of 18m.
-PADI Advanced - Advance your scuba diving skills with, Peak performance buoyancy dives, Underwater Navigation, Deep diving to a max of 30m, Night dives, Search and recovery skills, Boat diving and more.
- Poor Knights Dive trip
- Workplace first aid course
- PADI Rescue Diver - Learn how to deal with emergency dive situations.
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Risk Management Planning
- Weather interpretation
- Leadership development
- PADI Dive Master, takes you into the professional level of diving
- Risk Management
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Filling Tanks
- PADI Assistant instructor training
- Instructor Development course
- PADI Instructor Exam
- PADI Specialty Instructor training