BECOME A RESCUE DIVER
BUILD CONFIDENCE IN YOUR DIVING
DEVELOP YOUR DIVE SKILLS
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES
- Learn to scuba dive (PADI Open Water Diver Certification).
- Undertake 5 adventure based dives such as deep, boat, night and search (PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification).
- Learn how to deal with a number of surface and underwater situations (PADI Rescue Diver Certification).
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU RECIEVE
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification
WHY SHOULD I DO THIS COURSE ?
The programme meets the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Service’s Limited Certificate of Competence, which allows entry into dive sectors such as Aquaculture, Film and Photographic. They also allow entry to further training for underwater professional activities, such as Scientific or Dive Tourism sectors. It is also the prerequisite qualification for the National Certificate in Diving (Leadership) and PADI Divemaster qualification - the first professional level certification in the PADI System.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR ?
This course is suited for those who are not sure they want to go to a professional level of diving but they are wanting to upskill and learn more. It is also for those who wish to use it as a step into another part of the dive industry. This National Certificate is designed to guide the non-diver safely through basic scuba diving, advanced scuba diving, such as night diving, wreck diving, deep diving, boat diving and search and recovery.
DO I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DIVE?
No prior experience is required for this course, we teach you everything from the beginning.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE COSTS?
- All your learning material
- All required dives,
- Certifications with PADI,
- Use of rental gear for the course,
- Transport to and from dive sites
WHAT ARE THE DAYS AND TIMES OF THE COURSE?
Both full-time and part-time study options are available. The course runs for 14 weeks full-time or up to 36 weeks part-time
WHAT IS THE COURSE COST?
Course cost for 2020 $4885.00. Our NZQA approved courses qualify for the Governments "Fees Free Policy". If you are eligible, you can get up to $12,000 Free. Click the fees free button to see if you are eligible.
WHAT DO I DO AFTER THIS COURSE ?
As a graduate you may choose to either continue tertiary studies, or utilise your newly acquired skills and work within the dive and outdoor recreation industries.